Thursday 15 March 2012

 I have come to realise over the last few weeks, what a truly remarkable lot you guys are!!
For those who didn't know, I have just come home from hospital, having suffered a series of heart attacks and undergone Angioplasty. The words of encouragement I have had from so many people has been truly humbling and amazing. Thank you all so much for the encouragement and cheeriness...I love you all :-)
There are still one or two issues to cope with but overall I'm better than before I had them. All I have to do now is recover abit.....and what better time to do the recovery, than Springtime...My favourite time of year. You can almost feel Mother nature herself stirring from her winter slumber and bubbling with excitement. I know that's how I feel. I have so many goals to fulfill in the coming weeks and months.....so many projects, so many things I want to say and do....I hope you will jump up alongside me and enjoy the ride, it's going to be exciting, it's going to be fun but one thing it won't be is boring, that I can promise.
Below are a couple of pics of  Ojo's that I have made just to give you a flavour of some of the future posts here at Fils fiber talk blog ...hope you enjoy !!











 I will be posting basic instructions for those wanting to have a go at making one.


No comments:

Post a Comment