Monday 29 November 2010

Talk about MAD!!!

Today was one of those days you just want to get through, get home and sit in front of the fire!!
Did some of my christmas shopping, food stuff and some bits for the kids stockings etc., but it was amazing looking at how much stuff some people are buying!!! Maybe they have mega families but I'm sure, as with mine , there will be loads left-over and probably alot of waste. It's nuts isn't it?? We all say the same things earlier in the year, "I'm not getting so much stuff this year, we only wasted it last year" , then we do it all over again!!
I have drawn up a plan for a head wrap, which I will post over the next couple of days and also I will be giving a few guidelines on Needle Felting Techniques, so don't go away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment